Tuesday 26 March 2013

Anatomy excercise. We were given the task over the week to come up with 3 illustrations of the human skeleton. I first did the drawing on the top left, referencing directly to the source material we were given (Atlas of Human Anatomy - Stephens Rogers Peck). This one looked a little clunky and out of balance, so I decided to do a similar pose, but with a simplified skeleton base 'puppet' to get the posing right. This one looked alot more natural and real, even though I didnt go into as much detail.
I also used this opportunity to practise my hands a little, first drawing a larger version of the simplified skeleton hand I used on the second drawing before adding some simple bones in the right areas. This made it look alot less broken than some of my previous attempts at hands...

No comments:

Post a Comment