Tuesday 19 March 2013


Porportion work for homework. I unfortunately didnt get to have the human finished due to some personal issues. For the dwarf, I tried to keep the stockiness, and a bit of the slightly 'heroic scale' with his design, with slightly larger hands and head than then would be if perfectly realstic, adding a slight stylisation to the image. I think I could have done alot more in terms of the armour painting wise, maybe giving it more gleam and better shading.
The elf was a bit of a pain to be honest, the actual concept of the design was hard to come up with. When sketching out his porportions, I did have a bit of trouble with his facial features, so much so that I couldnt nail it whatever I tried, and ended up covering it. I think I could have once again worked better on the shading, especially on the armour.



No comments:

Post a Comment